Search This Blog

Monday, August 15, 2016

Independence Day -2016 Nailart Collaboration.

Hello Lovelies,

Today I am sharing Independence Day Nailart. On 15th of August we Indians remember the auspicious day when we took breath of freedom in 1947. To commemorate this day I collaborated with my fellow Indian nailartist and we produced a nail collage (check at the end of the post)
On my nails I did a gradient of tricolour depicting Indian Flag and then with the help of black acrylic paint I drew Red Fort where Indian Flag is hoisted by  Hon'ble Prime Minister of India.
 I hope you enjoy this nailart and I wish every Indian
 A VERY HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY ! Jai Hind 



Here is the collage I did with my Nail Buddies :)



Don't forget to share and leave a comment
Thanks!


Follow on Bloglovin
Social Links

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !