Search This Blog

Friday, September 23, 2016

Nicole Diary Water Decal Review- Part 1

Hello Lovelies,

Today I have come up with a review post. I was sent some water decals by Nicole Diary for review I will be sharing all the designs in two posts since I want to share all the designs with my lovely readers. So let's get started.

Nicole Diary No.- 03. This is green black and red mandala style decal. It is easy to use and has bright colours.





Nicole Diary No.-08 Beautiful black and white delicate floral printed decal. I added border to it which helped to stand the design even more.



Nicole Diary No.-11 It's a beautiful vintage style decal. I really liked the design of this decal but the colours are not that vibrant as compared to other decals.




Nicole Diary No.-12 This is a pretty piece of decal with roses and bird on green back ground. I used this decal as accent for my green and black gradient mani.






Overview: I really liked these decals. They are beautiful easy to use and of high quality. 
You can find nicole diary's Store at following sites:

I hope you liked this post. Stay tuned  for next part.
Which one is your favourite design? Let me know in comments. 


Don't forget to share and leave a comment
Thanks!


Follow on Bloglovin
Social Links





No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !