Search This Blog

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Republic Day Nailart- Happy Republic Day 2017

Hello Lovelies,


Today India is celebrating it's 68th Republic Day. I feel so proud to be an Indian as my country is progressing day and night. India's contribution to world is not hidden we all know how rich our culture is and how talented we are. We have all the reasons to be proud being Indian. My feelings are well dispalyed in this nailart I did for this ocaasion . Enjoy more pics below






For this nailart I used reverse stamping nail technique. I used tricolor color scheme and handpainted I<3India in middle nail. I absolutely loved how it turned out. I used BornPrettyStore Plate BPL052 which I have reviewed HERE to create decals.

Hope you enjoyed this post. See you again with a new post. 
Thanks for reading!
Don't forget to share and leave a comment

Follow on Bloglovin
Social Links

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !