Search This Blog

Monday, January 16, 2017

Pond Manicure - Freehand Snowflakes : Bestie Twin Nails with Ramie @lifeisNails

Hello Lovelies,

Today I am sharing a new to me technique- Pond Manicure. I attempted this nailart as a part of Bestie Twin Nails with Ramie @LifeisNails . I featured her work on my blog recently . She is one of the talented nailartist I know on instagram I will share link of her interview at the end of the post so you can check out.




Pond Manicure Technique is basically a technique where you sandwich the nailart between the layer of polish i.e apply a layer of polish then do a design then apply another layer then art then polish and so on. You have to use a sheer polish or jelly polish for this nailart so all layers of art can see through. To create this nailart I used El-Corazon Polish 423/252 Jelly Neon for creating this nailart (Review Here)

This pic above is with glossy top coat without glitter


This pic above is with matte top coat with some glitters

I hope you enjoyed this post. Please leave your views in comments. To read interview of Ramie please click HERE

Thanks for reading!
Don't forget to share and leave a comment

Follow on Bloglovin
Social Links


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !