Search This Blog

Monday, March 20, 2017

Geisha and Cherry Blossom Nail Art - Spring Nails 2017 #SpringCollab2K17 (Video Tutorial)

Hello Lovelies,


Today I am sharing Geisha and Cherry Blossom Nailart. Spring is around the corner and it's time to take out your pastel polishes and paint butterflies and flowers. I love to paint Cherry Blossoms and this time I tried something different. For this nailart I used acrylic paints from liquitex and my favourite brushes from Indian Laquerholic. I like to trim my brushes for finer details. You can watch me painting this design my You Tube Channel. I have tutorial linked at the end of the post. Also find the collage of Spring Nail designs by instagram nail buddies below. Enjoy !! 







Here is the collage hosted by @ash_nail.art and @_colormemad_ 
You can see all lovely designs of the participate on instagram searching #springcollab2K17:)


Here are the tutorials for this nailart. 
Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE to my channel for future video updates





Thanks for visiting !
Don't forget to share and leave a comment

Follow on Bloglovin
Social Links

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !