Search This Blog

Sunday, March 12, 2017

HOLI 2017 NAIL COLLAB & Radha-Krishna Nailart

Hello Lovelies, 

As you can predict from the title of the post Today I am sharing Holi Special Nails. Since this is a big and popular Indian Festival we Indian Nailartists on instagram came together to create this wonderful nail collab. (Thanks to @nailart_and_me and @nailart.on.ur.tips for organising this collab) if you follow me on instagram you might have seen it HERE :) if not then I will share the collage of 65 amazing Holi Nailart at the end of the post. Do check out !


As I told earlier Holi is a popular festival of India. It is a festival of colours and enjoyed by everyone. Lots of sweets and delicacies are prepared in Indian Households. This festival is often associated with Radha-Krishna (Indian Deities) so I decided to paint nails showing Lord Krishna & Goddess Radha playing  Holi. It was challenging for me to paint so tiny but I am happy with the outcome :) I painted this nailart freehand with acrylic paints and fine brushes. I hope you will like it :D


And as promised below is Collage of Holi Nailart. 


ENJOY and HAVE A SAFE HOLI !!
If you like to read more about this festival click HERE :)


Thanks for visiting !
Don't forget to share and leave a comment

Follow on Bloglovin
Social Links


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !