Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Sunrise Nails- Handpainted Landscape Nails- First Nailart of 2018

Hello Lovelies,

It's been a while I have blogged and I am feeling really great to be back to blogging. And I thought, what is better than to restart with my favourite form of nailart that is landscape painting. This is my first nailart of 2018 and I chose to paint a sunrise to represent a new beginning. Each morning brings us a new opportunity and hope. It teaches us to forget the darkness of night and start again with full enthusiasm so here I am starting my blog again after a long break. I hope to see you around to see what I post here in coming days. Till then take care and have a great day.




Products Used:
1- Nailart brushes @Indianlacquerholic
2- Acrylic Paints @Fevicryl and @Liquitex

Technique: Free Hand




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !