Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Glass Nails | Glass effect Nails or Sheer Nails - How to get the look?

Hello Lovelies,

Today I am a sharing a nail technique rather than a nail art. I was just playing around with my gels and nail powders and ended up in this look which I like to call sheer nails or glass nails, as you can see my bare nails underneath the glass like reflection on top. This is very easy to achieve, let me walk you through the process.





STEPS
1- Prepare your nails for gel application.
2- Apply base gel and cure.
3- Apply no wipe top coat and cure
4- Now rub a very low amount of unicorn/mermaid effect nail powder. Here I have used Beauty BigBang Unicorn/Mermaid Nail Powder. I have posted a review video HERE if you like to check out.
5- Lastly finish with a Gel Topcoat.




This look is perfect when you want to keep your nail simple yet attractive a kind of no-makeup makeup look for nails LOL :D I have shared a small video clip on my instagram to show the beautiful shift so do check it. 

Let me know in comments if you like it. 

Thanks for Visiting !! Have a Great Day :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !