Search This Blog

Sunday, February 24, 2019

Birthday Nails- Blue Matt Bling Dreamcatcher Nails

Hello Lovelies,
Today is my day LOL I mean my Birthday.I turned 40 today. Back when I was in my twenties I used to think that 40's women are old and boring and I will also become like them:( . But now as I am 40 my thinking has changed I understood that it's being mature not boring :) Though I still love to enjoy life and have fun with my family and friends but I have learnt to handle life better. Most important I have learnt To let go things which are not in your control which was so difficult for me before. I hope I will become better at it :)
 Well enough of my life story :D:D Let's talk about love of my life----- NAILS . I pampered myself with some hot stiletto nails all blinged and in my favourite colour Blue. Also dream catcher is a sweet reminder for me that I still have dreams to chase. :) 
What you think of these and do share me your views :D






No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !