Search This Blog

Friday, May 1, 2020

International Labour Day 2020 Nailart- Tribute to #CoronaVirusWarriors

Hello Lovelies,

Posting after a long time !! This lockdown has given me a push to restart my old hobbies and I thought why not revive my BLOG :) So after almost an year I am posting on my blog. Today is 1st of May celebrated as International Labour Day. At this point of time it is really significant that we remember and feel gratitude for our heroes who are working for us risking their own health ; these are #coronavirusFighters. So I decided to paint a few professions on nails. Everything is done using acrylic paints and coated with gel top coat. I really hope you like this nailart. Please follow my social pages for staying in touch.  Thanks and Have a great Day :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !