Search This Blog

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Stamping Plates Haul from Aliexpress - BPseries BP1-BP25

Hello Lovelies,
Today I will share my haul from Aliexpress. I bought some stamping plates as I wanted to venture out stamping world a little and I am already loving it. Let's talk about the plates I fell in love with all the images as soon as saw them. These plates are BP1-BP25 series.


I got them within a month of ordering and packing was good. Price was $18.68/lot which is very genuine as quality is really good. I was happy that there was no scratch on any plate. I tried a few images and all are well itched and came out beautifully. I will share a detailed review of these plates in my coming posts so stay tuned:)

These are my very first manis using plate no. 5 . I hope you like these newbie stamper mani LOL


lefthand 


right hand


These images are taken from shop site.(click to see enlarge image)






If you are interested in buying these check out THIS LINK
Hope you like this post. What do you think of these plates and my mani ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !