Search This Blog

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Valentine's Day Nails with Syrup Gradient Technique

Hello friends,
How are you all? Most of us are in Valentine's Day mood already. I am planning a family day out with my kids and hubby and will bake a cake :) What are your plans? Do share with me.

And what about V-Day mani? What are you wearing for Vday? Here is one idea simple and easy to do. All you need is two polishes and some heart stickers, so shall we check out :)



This nailart is done using a technique called 'Syrup Gradient'. This is another Theme for NailThatTechnique Challenge. This technique is great when you want to create a base for nailart like stamping or using decals or adding a glitter topper etc. I started with a red nailpolish as base, which is not very pigmented and need 2 to 3 coats to become opaque and this is important point to remember that the polishes you are choosing should not be one coater. Next I started with a DIY black sheer polish. (to make DIY tints just add topcoat to any polish of your choice until it becomes sheer) and applied on the tips then let it dry then again covered a little more area in next layer and so on till I was happy with the gradient. Lastly I added some clear polish to my base polish (red) and applied it as a topcoat it helped in further blending of colours.




I used some heart shaped stickers I bought locally and that's it a cute mani in minutes :) Have you tried this technique or will try? Let me know in comments.



Happy Valentines Day XOXO

P.S. Some glitter love for my cindrella hand<3




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !