Search This Blog

Monday, February 23, 2015

Poptastic Birthday nails and Triplet Mani- PopArt Nails

Hello Lovelies,

Today is a special day - "It's My BirthDay" Yeyyyyy But seriously it sucks when your birthday falls on a weekday. You can't keep celebrating whole day! :( Anyways I have done something to cheer me up whole day and that's my NAILS lol seriously I am loving them and feel so good whenever I look at my Birthday Mani. To add to my delight this happens to be a triplet mani which means my two nail buddies from instagram has joined in to do POPART NAILS with me. Awesome right !! So why wait have a look ...


Long story short- I broke my thumb nail and was wondering what to do on it so I decorated it with a piece of cake and yup I turned 36 Today ^_^ 



As you can see in the pics above I have done different design on each nail. They all are inspired from different google images. On my ring finger I stamped the image from BP-15 plate (available on Bornpretty and Aliexpress) I loved the idea of adding Marilyn Monroe to my nails as I saw her popart style images a lot while googling. I stamped the image on white base on my nail and then painted the image on my nail itself using very fine brush and acrylic colours and I love how it looks :) 

Rest everything is freehand. I would like to tell a little about my middle nail too. I did the lips with red nailpolish and to give it a 3D effect I layered the polish. You need to let dry one layer and then apply another layer. It works best when polish is little thicker. I also mattified the background for a contrast between the lips and background. I love this nail most :) Let me know which nail is your FAV :)

AND......Last but not the least our triplet mani Collage. I just love the popnails of Ketaki (ig@ketakithatte) and Ramie (ig@lifeisnails)Do check out their instagram links ,you will love their nailart :)



Hope you enjoyed this post. Do leave your feedback, Like and Share :)

Have a great day XO

ANita


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !