Search This Blog

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Stamping Nailart over Sheer base

Hi Lovelies,
Today I am sharing my nailart for NailThatTechnique Challenge. This week prompt is SheerBase.
I was not sure that I would like this nailart on myself but gradually the mani grew on me and I started liking it. :) Have a look









For this nailart I applied a DIY sheer pink (mixed clear polish to a light pink polish) as base and stamped with BP-15 plate (available on BornPretty and Aliexpress). After stamping I just filled some part of design with silver polish and added few stones. Top coated it and done :)

What you think of this nailart? Have you tried any sheer base mani too? If you want to be part of the challenge just click on the pic on the side bar for more info :) 




Check out other sheer base manis too :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !