Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Bestie Twin Nails- Recreating Painting on Nails

Hello Lovelies,
My feed is full of Valentine's Day nailart and I am overwhelmed to see amazing nailart by fellow nailartists. Me and my bestie Priya from NailsbyPriya joined hand together to create a nail art based on a painting I found on google. This painting is by Chris Mc Morrow called 'The Red Umbrella' and it shows a couple enjoying sunset under an umbrella. I just loved the theme and colours and I feel it's a perfect romantic painting so this is our Valentine Twin Mani I am sure you guys will love it. Have a look :)





Below is Twin mani by Me and NailsbyPriya. You can check her Nailart on instagram and facebook and you will love her work I am sure :)


I used acrylic colours to do this painting on nails and below are the brushes I used. These are new  brushes from the nailart brush set I bought from AlieExpress. These are also available on other nailart stuff selling sites. I just loved working with them :)


Let me know what you think of this nailart. Do you like creating paintings on nails?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !