Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Summer Garden- Floral Nails


Hello Friends,
This is the last manicure for the challenge #inspiratioNAILjune with theme Inspired by household items. The challenge has come to its end but you can join more challenges in future , click HERE to join us on facebook.
 Coming to the nailart, this nailart is inspired by a paper napkin. The floral print and bright yellow color of this napkin had always inspired me to recreate it on my nails so I took advantage of this theme. I am quite pleased with the outcome and I am sure you will like this bright cheerful mani too :)







Materials used: 
White and Yellow Nailpolish , thin scotch tape, sponge and water based acrylic color.
Thin brushes.

Technique:
I started with a white base and then applied scotch tape to mask the area where I didn't want yellow polish. I applied yellow polish and removed the tapes. After I got crisp strips I sponged a light yellow color all over nails to get blended strips effect (if that makes sense :P). Then just copied down the flowers from napkin. I used watered down colors to create base of flowers then built it up with different shades to make it look like painting :) Lastly sealed it with top coat.

I hope you liked it. Please feel free to share your views. I love to read your comments :)

Thanks for Visiting, Liking n Sharing

XO

Anita




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !