Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

One Stroke Roses on a Rosy Gradient Nails

Hello Lovelies,

I am blogging after a long break as I was enjoying my holidays and it was fun. If you are following my social sites you might have seen some pics and updates. Anyways today's nail art is for STNchallenges theme - Nailart using two techniques. You can join us on facebook HERE and be a part of future challenges. In this design I used two techniques- Gradient and One stroke. Lets have a look at it.





In this mani I used a fan brush to create the gradient. It was easy and quick. I was very pleased to see the result. I used polishes only to create the gradient effect. First I applied mauve polish called 002 Misty Mauve from Gosh and then built up gradient using Pink polish called 614 Spot on! Pink from Gosh. You need to blend the polishes using back and forth motion. I will try to do a tutorial for this technique separately. I also added sparkling top coat called 922 Frenzy from Sinful Colors.



Next technique is one stroke and you need a flat brush for it. I watched a lot of tutorials available on you tube and I must say it needs a lot of practice. For me it's 3rd or 4th attempt only so it's not so perfect.

Materials used:

Overall I am happy with the result. I hope you will like it too. I am sorry for my uneven looking nails, I broke them at uneven length and couldn't find courage to chop them off so I am waiting them to grow so I can shape them. That's all for now stay tuned for the next mani coming week.


Thanks a Lot 
XO
Anita
Don't forget to Share what you Like :)

<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !