Search This Blog

Thursday, November 12, 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas: JOB

Hello Lovelies,

Today #40GreatNailartIdeas brings you nailart related to your job. Well what is the definition of job ?- A paid position of regular employement. Right? Well what I do don't give me any salary in terms of money but it sure makes me feel like a superwoman. Yes! I am a homemaker and the quote below clearly defines my JOB :) Being a mom of two school going daughters and wife keeps me busy all the time yet I find time to follow my passion of nailart and blogging and this makes me feel so good. Have a look at my superwoman housewife nails and enjoy :)





This nailart is done freehand using acrylic paint. Let me know what you think of this nailart. Also let me know about your job and how you manage things, would love to read about you. 
Thanks a lot for your time.


Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !