Search This Blog

Monday, November 23, 2015

Autumn Cat Painting Nailart inspired by Persis Clayton Weirs

Hello Lovelies,
Today I am sharing a nailart which I am really proud of and I think I will regard it as one of my best till now. It's first time I painted any animal especially cat on my nails. This painting from Persis Clayton Weirs caught attention and I wondered if I can paint it !! Frankly initially I was scared to try as it was different from what I usually paint (landscapes) but I anyways tried it and I am glad I did. Creating this painting helped me to explore a different dimension of my skill. I learnt a new thing -keep pushing yourself :) Now you can check out the pics below and let me know what you think.....


Below you can see my nails with the painting that inspired it. I did all freehand using acrylic colours and brushes from craftstore. I really hope you enjoyed and you can read about the artist Persis Clayton Weirs HERE 
 Thanks a lot for your time ! Don't forget to share this post :)


Follow on Bloglovin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !