Search This Blog

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Double Stamping Nailart- Video Tutorial & Indian Laquerholic Clear Jelly Stamper Review

Hello Lovelies,


Today I am going to share my first successful double stamping nailart. You know the excitement when what's in your mind manifests exactly on your nails !! That what happened with this nailart. I am really in love with this clear jelly stamper launched by us ! By Us I mean ILH-Indian Lacquerholic. It's a joint venture by me and my nail buddy Kajal (@Nailzfashionista) If you are in India and looking for some good nailart stuff you should check us out :). Anyways Let's go back to nailart, I am sharing some picture below and also there is a video-tutorial on how I achieved this look? I have talked in detail about how this stamper works and full stamping process from start to end and some tips n tricks !! So if you are new to stamping it would be quite helpful :D





Products used:
1) Maybelline colour show Bold Gold 008 for golden stamping
2) Elcorazon Kaleidoscope st-01 Black stamping polish
3) Health&glow's Simply Smashing for green base
4) Clear Jelly Stamper from www.Indianlacquerholic.blogspot.com
5) Stamping Plate from born Pretty Store BPL-027
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Follow Indian Lacquerholic on
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to watch the tutorial and SUBSCRIBE
 if you like to watch on YouTube click HERE



Follow on Bloglovin
Social Links

Don't forget to share and leave a comment- Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !