Search This Blog

Monday, March 14, 2016

Freehand Paisley and Flowers Nailart- Spring 2016 Nailart

Hello Lovelies,

I was super busy these days with my brother's marriage in India and nailart took a back seat. But now I am back and I am starting with a spring time nailart coz it's almost spring time. For the first time I did paisley design. This mani is very cheerful and bright in person and I absolutely enjoyed doing it. I hope you will enjoy it too take a look at the pictures below :)







Base colour id Fus Sky Blue from Health and Glow and I own this polish from a long time. The pattern is drawn using acrylic paints from Fevicryl and fine brushes.
Let me know what you think of this nailart.
If you liked do share with others and if you recreate tag @StyleThoseNails


Follow on Bloglovin
Social Links

Don't forget to share and leave a comment- Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !