Search This Blog

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Henna Doodle Nailart on Side Moon / Side french Manicure (video Tutorial)

Hello Lovelies,


Todays post topic looks weird hahaha... I was so confused as what to call it. I initially started with a sidewise French or sidewise moon mani but later I thought to put some henna doodles on it so this led to this weird title :) Anyways if you liked this nailart don't forget to watch the tutorial linked at the end of the post.




For this manicure I used this pretty polish from Dance Legend it's called Pina Colada (Malibu 594). It's a peachy jelly polish with tiny pink yellow orange glitters. It looks really pretty in bottle. I had no issue while application though it needs 3 coats to show off all glitters. If you want any particular glitter to show up then fish for it with a toothpick :D. It's also long lasting and overall I am impressed with it. I purchased it from SoNaliciousBoutique.




Now coming to manicure I used the French tip guide to create side French and then did henna inspired nailart on it using brush set from Indian Lacquerholic. If you are in India and looking for good nailart brushes then go for it. :D

Here is the tutorial for this nail art Enjoy !! and if you want to watch on youtube click HERE .
Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE my channel  :)







Follow on Bloglovin
Social Links

Don't forget to share and leave a comment- Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !