Search This Blog

Saturday, October 29, 2016

Diya and Toran for Diwali Nailart 2016

Hello Lovelies,


Can't believe it's Diwali again !! Time is flying so fast. Like every year I am back with some cool Diwali Nailart for you all. I kept it simple with hand painted Diya (Earthern Lamp) and Toran (Flower Decoration) both of these elements are integral part of Diwali or Deepawali celebration. For this naildesign I used El-corazon polish Kaliedoscope Pisces as base and then freehand everything with acrylic paint.




I hope you enjoyed this nailart. For my non-Indian readers let me quickly tell that Diwali or Deepawali is one of the popular Indian festivals and is celebrated every year with lots of enthusiasm, We Indians lit earthern lamps and make sweets on this day. We worship Lord Ganesha and Goddess Laxmi. There are many mythological stories behind this festival and if you are interested just click HERE to know more :)

HAVE A SAFE DIWALI EVERYONE !!





Don't forget to share and leave a comment
Thanks!


Follow on Bloglovin
Social Links

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !