Search This Blog

Sunday, October 23, 2016

Think Pink : Breast Cancer Awareness Nailart

Hello Lovelies,


Today I am sharing my nailart for the cause of Breast Cancer Awareness. As you all know that October is Breast Cancer Awareness month with the theme colour pink I also did a pink mani. This mani is dedicated to Think Pink Bahrain- A non profit organisation working for the education and awareness of Breast Cancer in the Bahrain. You can visit them here




Products Used:
I used heart vinyl from AngelNailStudio which I have reviewed here
For base I used pink nail polish from Indian Barnd NewU called DragonFruit
For writing the text I used acrylic paint from fevicryl and fine crystal handle brush from ILH
Pink Ribbon made with pearls 


I hope you liked this mani. Please spread awareness and educate yourself about this deadly disease. Know that early detection can save life. To  educate yourself on Breast Cancer click HERE.




Don't forget to share and leave a comment
Thanks!


Follow on Bloglovin
Social Links

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !