Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Unicorn Nails

Hello Lovelies,

I am participating in nail challenge this month after a long time, hoping I can try to produce something new. Challenges are great when you really want to come out of your comfort zone. So for March I am joining @Clairestelle8NailChallenge hosted by Claire (who is a great nail artist herself ). Below are the themes and my first nailart for the challenge- The Unicorn.

I used gels and acrylics to create this nailart and I just love how it turned out. I got a lot of appreciation for this by my lovely nail community on Instagram and facebook :) I hope you like it too.






Thanks and Have A Nice Day !



3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, how cute are these?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! This is spectacular 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good website! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS which may do the trick? Have a great day! nake url

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !