Search This Blog

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Love Under Stars ! - A romantic Valentine's day Nailart !

Hello to Everyone !
I am so excited today as finally it's Valentine's day ! A Day to show love to your loved ones. After getting married and having two kids it's not the same. Meaning of this day has changed for me, it's more of like Family valentine's Day !! So we are celebrating together and having lots of fun. How you celebrated your V.Day ? Do share with me :)



Now time for the Nail art. This Nail art is special too as I did this with my friend who is amazing nail artist as well. I have shared our twin mani pic at the end so do check out more >>


In this picture below you can see the inspiration pic too. I found this on google long back and saved it thinking I will recreate this on valentine's day ! Isn't it lovely.



Now below my twin mani picture. Upper one is by Priya from Nails by Priya on Facebook. You should follow her on facebook and instagram , she does awesome nailart. and below is mine. We did different but similar interpretation from the picture ! I love our twin manis I hope you too !!


So Last but not the least A very Happy Valentine's Day to all. This challenge is over but it was fun. I thank all who took part in this challenge and all who visited my blog and left wonderful comments !


Stay tuned as Next challenge will be coming soon (*hint- spring )

Thanks for reading ! XO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !