Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Tweeting Kisses !! Kiss Day Valentine's Nailart

Hey Lovelies,
Valentine week is coming to an end. Today is KISS Day :) One kiss can express a lot more than thousand words. I loved to paint these cutie birdies kissing. This was fun ! I hope you enjoyed looking this manicure as much as I enjoyed wearing it :)




This design is pretty simple to do.I started with a purple base then topped it with holo top coat which I am loving at the moment. Then grabbed my thin brush which is a craft store brush and I have thinned it. I painted two birdies kissing, some hanging hearts and some kisses on thumbs. I think overall mani looks cute :) What you think ? Would love to hear from you !!

can u see holo glitters ? 


Also stay tuned for tomorrow's mani as it is going to be special :) XO Like and Share love !!

kisses XO :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !