Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Hug like Pandas ! A cute valentine day Manicure

Hello...
Today is Hug Day. Give your loved ones a big hug to tell them how much you love them. See these cute pandas hugging. Aren't they cute. I hope you like them.



For this design I chose a nude white shade as base and added a glittery top. This top coat is amazing with holo shimmer. Next I just added a few hearts here and there and xoxo with white acrylic color  all free hand. Lastly on my ring I drew hugging panda. I found this pic on google and got inspired.


What you think about this manicure?  Please Give your feedback. 
Also you can like, share  and comment via facebook below :)
HUGS for all my visiters !




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !