Search This Blog

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Trendy Rose Nails for Valentine Week Nail Challenge 2014

Hello ,


I am sharing my first nail art for Valentine Week Nails. February 7 is "Rose Day" so I did some trendy fashionable Rose Nails for today! Black and White Stripes are always in fashion. I did use Tape to create the stripes. I liked this mani in all three stages; with just stripes, stripes and triangle or chevron and then with roses. Check out these pics .......





I like this manicure as it is simple and easy yet very eye catching.
 If  you also enjoyed this manicure. Don't forget to like the post, share and comment :)
You can also join the challenge click on pic on left sidebar for full details. 
 HAPPY ROSE DAY :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !