Search This Blog

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Scenery/Landscape Nailart- Bestie Twin Nails with Narmai- PiggieLuv

Hello Lovelies,
I am super excited to share this post. Guess what !!! I had an opportunity to do twin mani with Narmai Naan - The genius artist behind Piggie Luv. I am HUGE fan of her freehand and her landscape designs have always been my favourite. She is one of my favourite nailartist and I was jumping with joy when she agreed to do twin mani with me :D


We decided to recreate this scenery. I loved the beautiful colours in this scenery. I did like how this nailart turned out but I loved her version more. Have a look






To create this nailart I used acrylic colors and thin brush. I guess I could have added more details but I am overall happy with it. What you think of this nailart and our twin mani? Do share in comments.



THANKS
ANita



Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !