Search This Blog

Friday, February 28, 2014

February Nail Art 2014- #MonthlyManiFavorites Post

Hi Lovelies,
It's time for sharing my monthly mani favorites. February is my favourite month. I did a lot of nail art this month and it was really fun !! Today, I looked back to see all nail art I did and sharing my favs below . Due to Valentine Week Challenge I did a little more manis than usual. So I have more favorites to share with you all. I have put My Favs in the collage below. Is your fav here? All nail designs I did this month are posted at the end. You can find details by clicking on the pics if you are interested :D





So here are thumbnails of my Feb Mani's pick your favorites and let me know in comments. Just in case you want to know more about any particular nail art just click on pic and you will get there. Feel free to ask anything and any tutorial request !!
  THANKS xoxo