Search This Blog

Sunday, February 23, 2014

My Birthday Nails !! - Cake , Bow and stripes -All free Hand Nail art !!

Hey Everyone , How are you all doing? I was quite busy for few days ! But however I took time to do my birthday nails :D. I am so very pleased with them. I was inspired by nailstorming and kay_yee of instagram for cake nail art. So here is mix and match Bday Mani !!







I applied a beautiful coralish pink polish from Envy which I will review very soon, as my base color and also used a sand crystal polish from max-touch for ring thumb using a tissue dab method.



Bow, stripe and piece of Cake are done freehand using water-based water colors and thin brushes. Over all the manicure came along beautifully as it was in my mind. I hope you will like it too.



I am entering this into cute theme of Finger-food Theme's challenge . Check out other cute manicures below !!

Lastly Thanks to all who took time to Wish me on my Birth Day !! XOXO 
Please Share your thoughts on this manicure!Your kind words are always a motivation for me !