Search This Blog

Monday, February 10, 2014

Teddy with a Heart - Teddy Bear Nails Tutorial

Hey Lovelies.
It's Day 4 of Valentine week's Challenge. Happy Teddy Day ! All girls I know except my younger daughter loves teddy lol. I also love teddys but I have passed the age to cuddle and sleep with them. Still I love to buy them for my daughters :) Here is my Teddy Day Nails. Hope you like them.


I managed to take pics while I was painting teddy bear on my thumb, so I also posted a tutorial which I linked at the end of the post.

This design has lots of elements. I did base using newspaper print nails technique. Where you transfer the print on your nails using rubbing alcohol. Then I stamped different hearts and bow images from a plate I received from a friend as gift. On my ring finger I used heart stickers. On thumb I painted teddy freehand using acrylic paint and thin brush.

As you can see added some random hearts and dots in empty space.


I hope you like this design. Please LIKE and SHARE ! I also did a tutorial for Teddy Nail. Check HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !