Search This Blog

Friday, April 25, 2014

Weekend Manicure #2 - Paint it Blue


Hello friends, I am sharing my weekend blue nails today. Since April is autism awareness month so nail community is painting nails blue to mark the occasion. I also did two blue manis. I was planning to post them from a long time and finally I am doing it today. So here are my blue gradients and blue watermarble designs.
First let's talk about autism. Autism is a development disorder that appears in the first 3 years of life and it affects brain development. It's very important to understand the signs early so the child can be treated asap.

The following "red flags" may indicate your child is at risk for an autism spectrum disorder. If your child exhibits any of the following, please don’t delay in asking your pediatrician or family doctor for an evaluation:

No big smiles or other warm, joyful expressions by six months or thereafter
No back-and-forth sharing of sounds, smiles or other facial expressions by nine months
No babbling by 12 months
No back-and-forth gestures such as pointing, showing, reaching or waving by 12 months
No words by 16 months
No meaningful, two-word phrases (not including imitating or repeating) by 24 months
Any loss of speech, babbling or social skills at any age
(Source:Autismspeaks)

To get more info on autism and to donate please click on this weblink www.autismspeaks.org

Since Blue is the colour for Autism awareness nail community painted there nails blue to support the cause and posted it under the #paintitblue. These are my blue nails for the cause.




I created this water marble using white as base and then light blue and dark blue polish for watermarbling. Later I added Revlon Radiant as top coat. I used this as a base later for my nailart (HERE)



Next is this gradient nails I created using blue and white polishes and a makeup sponge. 
I really loved how it turned out. 
I added Essence 01 College hero on top which is my favorite chunky silver glitter polish.
I did another awareness mani on this base (HERE)

Please Like if you like these manicures
             
Paint you nails blue once this month and share with tags #autismawarenessnails and #paintitblue. 
Also share your creations with me on my social network below.
Find me Here
Follow on Bloglovin


Share your feedback below>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !