Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Strawberry Nails- Summer fruits Nail Art

Hello Lovelies,

Follow on Bloglovin
Today I am sharing a fun fruit nail design. This nailart is for #PolpularSummerNails Challenge ,theme is Summer Fruits  I decided to do Strawberry Nails. This is inspired from Fruit nails by my lovely friend and a talented nail artist AlpsNailart. I will link her tutorial at the end, make sure to check that. And if you like to join our group click HERE

Here are some pictures of my Manicure. I hope you like it.







I was not able to do full justice to the design as I was very impatient :( I am going to try again in future. Find the tutorial of this design HERE 

Check out more fruit nails below :)

Follow StylethoseNails Challenges's board Popular Summer Nails Challenge on Pinterest.