Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

A day at the Beach - Summer Beach Nails


Hello friends,
Follow on BloglovinI love summers for many reasons and one is beach. After we moved to Qatar I am so happy that I can enjoy at beach with family and friends. Being a coastal country Qatar has many beaches to explore and we are on our mission to check them all. :D Well      back to mani, I did this mani as a part of #stnchallenges called #popularsummernails. You can find more info about this challenge HERE. I am also sharing two more beach manis I did before I started this blog in the end. I hope you will like them :)



The base of this nailart is actually a water marble design and I did for #PianitItBlue for Autism Awareness Nail Challenge. I later thought to use it as base as many told it looks like sea waves :) I painted the girl using a thin brush and acrylic colors. And on thumb  I painted someone relaxing in a hammock (beach swing ) {I really want to be that person !! LOL} ... I hope you will like this manicure , enjoy more pics below :)






And below are two pics which I did long back when I went to a beach picnic( one is of right hand and one is of left )




Let me know which is your favorite nailart and also what you do on a beach holiday. If you have any manicure to share please feel free to post on my facebook wall.


Thanks and Have a nice Day XO.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !