Search This Blog

Friday, April 11, 2014

Summer Beach Dresses Nail Art

Follow on Bloglovin
Hello all ,
How are you doing?  We are moving ahead on our Popular Summer Nails Challenge and today's Prompt is Summer Dress. I personally like this theme as I really love light colorful and soothing summer dresses. I created some dresses on my nails taking inspiration from beach wear. I think they look cool.
                             See some more pics and let me know what you think?
                           
                              As you can see I created beach shirts on my middle and ring fingers. I used some neon polishes on middle finger and created a sponged splatter base. Then I used acrylic colors to create a palm tree and wrote text. This is my fav nail of all :)


On my ring I made some white flowers over blue gradient base and some feathers with purple acrylic colors. On index I decided to draw/paint a soft pastel gown apt for summers. It's my daughter's favorite nail :)
On pinki a cute bikini in yellow and black. And not to forget a summer hat and funky sunglasses on my thumb :D




So let me know which is your favorite nail. Also what is your favourite dress for summers ?


 Hope you Like this nailart and could get some inspiration  :) 
Please LIKE/PIN&SHARE Thanks !! XO
Also check out some cool summer nails below >

Follow StylethoseNails Challenges's board Popular Summer Nails Challenge on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !