Search This Blog

Monday, August 4, 2014

Black & White with Silver Water Marble Nails


Hello Lovelies,
Today I will share a quick post of my watermarble nailart. I am enjoying my holidays and had done this manicure in advance. I love the combination of black and white, here I added little silver too for a twist :) I hope you will like it.








The polishes are from Enchant (chinese polish brand available in Doha) I just did a simple stripe design, sorry for the pinki I messed it up while taking out my fingers from cup :(

What you think of this nailart? Do you like Water Marble Nailart? Have you tried it ? Share with me your creations on my social network :)

Thanks a Lot 
XO
Anita
Don't forget to Share what you Like :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !