Search This Blog

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Happy Rakshabandhan 2014 - Easy Rakhi Nailart

Hello Friends,

Tomorrow we will be celebrating the festival of Rakshabandhan. This is a popular Indian festival celebrated by Hindus which symbolizes the love of brothers and sisters. I am also going to tie a rakhi (Colorful decorative thread) on my brother's wrist and for the occasion I also did a quick and easy nailart. I hope you will like it.



Tutorial:
This is a very easy and self explanatory nail design. First of all start with a nude base I have used Lakme Color Crush no.44, you can see swatches and review of this nail paint HERE.


Then apply a clear top coat here I have used maybelline clear top coat. Before top coat dries apply shiny stones two on each nails you can choose colors of your choice. I got these stones from a stationary shop just in 5 INR :P You can also use stone Bindis.... Now let it dry completely.

 Next take fevicryl colors and make small dots surrounding the stones, you can use toothpick or a needle to make dots. Similarly with black paint make threads in various direction. I also added some golden touch over black but it's optional.


Lastly apply atleast two layers of top coat to secure the stones and protect your mani.

I hope this tutorial was helpful. Share with me your nailart for Rakshabandhan using #rakhinails or on my facebook page HERE
 Have a funfilled and Blessed Rakshabandhan !!

Thanks a Lot 
XO
Anita
Don't forget to Share what you Like :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !