Search This Blog

Friday, August 8, 2014

Lakme Color Crush 44 Swatch and Review

Hello Lovelies,
Today I will share a quick review of one of the polish from Lakme Color Crush range. I bought this from a beauty supply store and I fell instantly in love with the shade when I saw it. It is number 44 and the color is nude-beige. I think this is a perfect formal office wear color and a perfect base for nail art. Check out what I think of this nail polish.






Lakme color crush range has beautiful shades and it's a pocket friendly polish too. I bought it for 150 INR for 9 ml. The bottle is cute with silver cap. Shade no.44 is a nude beige shade with creamy texture. This polish is decently pigmented and you will need only two thin coats to get fully opaque color. This polish is flowy and I didn't find it gloopy also the brush is decent and gives proper control. This polish has good staying power and will remain chip free upto 5 days

Cons:
After so many good things here comes the cons. This polish takes time to dry completely and if you layer it with several coats then you can get fabric impressions even after 5-6 hours. So correct way to apply this polish is to apply a thin coat and let it dry completely for 10 minutes and then apply second coat and then let it dry for 15 minutes, lastly apply a top coat and seal it. This way you can protect your manicure for longer time.

 Hope you like my review. Have you tried Lakme Color crush polishes? What is your experience? Let me know your views in comments below.

Thanks a Lot 
XO
Anita
Don't forget to Share what you Like :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !