Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Pahlish Winter Collection-Part2

Hi friends, 
I am continuing my Pahlish Swatch post today. I posted the swatches and my opinion on first three polishes HERE. Now I will share swatches of remaining two polishes. They are both pretty and has more holo elements. I have added a macro shot too have a look :)
Below is the swatch of Snow over the Rhone. This is gorgeous blue with holographic shimmer which is subtle. This polish also has silver flakes which represent snow I guess. 








Last but not the least is Violet Gum Drops. A deep purple polish with beautiful holographic shimmers. Holographic effect is more visible in this nailpolish. I loved this polish so much. :)








If you like you can contact Pahlish HERE. Let me know your views on these polishes. 


THANKS 
ANita

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !