Search This Blog

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Scaled Gradient Nails - Nail That Technique March

Hello Lovelies,

Today I will share Scaled Gradient Nails for NailThatTechnique Challenge. You can also join us on instagram by following IndianLacquerLovers. Scaled gradient technique was started by Cristine aka SimplyNailogical and has been recreated a lot since. I have also done this before but this time I used vertical gradient method instead of horizontal. Let's have a look





What I used?
For this look I used ruby red wrapping and snow over the rhone from Pahlish Nail Polish.
For Creating gradient I used sponge and a normal scotch tape.

How to get the look?
First create a linear gradient with two colours and when it's dry mask half of the gradient with a V shaped scotch tape. (press scotch tape on your skin first to remove it's stickiness so that it doesn't pull off your nailpolish) After sticking tape again sponge the remaining nail but this switch the colours and you are done :)

I hope you liked this nailart. Have you tried this technique before? Let me know your views in comments.

Also read: Scaled Gradient Tutorial 


THANKS
ANita

Follow on Bloglovin





No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !