Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Nail Mail- Pahlish Winter Collection Swatches

Hello Lovelies
If you follow me on Instagram you might have seen that I posted bottle shot of my Pahlish Indie Polishes which I received few days back. This nail mail is my prize from @thebeautyofnailpolish sponsered by @Pahlish. I received the prize as I won #31DC challenge organised by them in December 2014. I would like share the swatches of these gorgeous polishes as I can't wait till next winters to wear them :P

First swatch is of Ruby Red Wrapping. It's is a beautiful deep fuschia-red polish. It reflects purple holo light which is subtle and also has metallic shimmery chunks. I loved how it brightened up my skin tone and I know I will be wearing it even in summers.



Second is Dark Chocolate Cherries. As name suggests it seems a mixture of brown and cherry colours and both colours reflect themselves in different lights. It has jelly consistency and has golden flakes which get jellified with the deep polish and looks deep bugundy coloured. It's such a different polish.




Third is Emrald Cedar. It's a lovely green polish. I am not into greens much but this is somenthing which changed my mind on how a green polish will look on me. Even my hubby noticed it and liked it :) It instantly brightened up my skin tone. This polish also has beautiful jelly golden flakes. I will be using this one for my St.Patrick's day Mani :D




I loved all the polishes above and want to mention that all three of them have great formula. They are highly pigmented so a base coat is recommended to avoid any staining. I will post swatch of remaining two polish in my next post so stay tuned.

Let me know which polish you liked the most. If you want to buy them you can check their website HERE.

THANKS
ANita

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !