Search This Blog

Monday, August 10, 2015

Sunset in Hawaii - Summer Nailart featuring Health&Glow Fluo Magenta and Fluo Red Orange Nail Polishes

Hello Lovelies,
How are you? Well I broke my nails and have to chop them off but that won't stop me from making them lovely right ! :D Today I am sharing summer nails which I did using neon polishes from Health&Glow India. They are available only at their stores in selected Indian Cities. I managed to get a couple of Health & Glow polishes while they were on sale  (Thanks to my bro who bought them for me from Chennai) and I will be using them and sharing swatches in my future posts ! Well for now let's have a look at these beauties and also my Hawaiian nails :)




 
 
Fluo Magenta is hot neon pink polish while Fluo Red Orange is neon orange. Both are jelly polishes. They are very tinted which I was not expecting as jelly polishes are generally sheer. You get opaque colour in 2 coats but I was overwhelmed by their smooth gliding formula and went for three coats !! (Does that happens to you too?) Both dried fairly quick, I was able to do nailart after 15 min. And yes they are also long wearing 5 days and no chip. (I am not wetting my hands very often!) Overall I am very happy and highly recommend them !

Coming to nailart. These polishes are perfect for syrup gradient as they blend easily due to jelly base. Below is a step by step pic of syrup gradient base I did for the nailart.
 1- Start with neon pink and let it dry.
2- Then apply neon orange on the tips.
3- Apply a thin layer of neon pink before orange dries completely.
4- Apply a glitter topper to further blend the colours.

 
 
After doing base I painted Hawaii flowers on my nails using black paint.
Hope you enjoyed this post. Let me know your view in comments and
 share this post with your friends too!
 




Thanks and Have a Nice day !

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !