Search This Blog

Friday, August 28, 2015

RakshaBandhan Special : Festive Double Stamping Nailart : El-Corazon stm-11 &stm-23


Hello Lovelies,
Today I am sharing stamping nailart with you all. It's my first attempt at double stamping. For this nailart I used El-Corazon stamping polishes and I am very very pleased with the results. Both the polishes stm-11 and stm-23 are very pigmented and gave nice result. I had won these polishes as a prize from El-Corazon's contest on instagram. Let's have a look

 
 
For double stamping I first stamped flower image and then placed glitters. After that I stamped line image over flowers. Top coated it and done !!
 
Products Used:
Base Polish is Fluo Magenta from Health&Glow Store (India)
Glitters are placed using toothpick from glitter polish.
For flower image I used BP-20 and for line pattern image I used BP-21(bought from Aliexpress)
Flower stamped using stm-11orange (El-Corazon)
Lines stamped using stm-23 Aurora Borealis (El-Corazon)

 
 
I hope you liked this nailart. I will be wearing it for Rakshabandhan festival which is tomorrow 29th Aug'15. I decided to give it a festive look using some hex glitters. For those who don't know about Rakshabandhan festival (also called Rakhi) - It's an important festival of Indian Hindus symbolising the love of brother and sister. Sister ties a thread on brother's wrist, praying for his well being and brother promises to always support and protect her. To read more about it click HERE
 
Thankyou so much for your time.
Happy Rakshabandhan to all who celebrate this festival.
 




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !