Search This Blog

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Swatches and Review of Kaleidoscope Nailpolish from El-Corazon : Fashionista No.4 & No.5

Hello Lovelies,
Today I am sharing with you two beauties from El-Corazon Kaleidoscope fashionista Collection. They are named as No.4 and No. 5 and both of them are my favourite shades from this collection !! I just loved the pastel and soft touch of these shades.
 
 

Both polishes have cream-jellyish kind formula with suspended white hex glitters and micro glitters which make them more softer and milkier. Since this was my first time working with this type of polishes I found a little difficulty with application as glitters were not spreading properly and were deposited on bottle wall. On nails if I applied the polish a little thicker it floated the glitters away :(. Later I discovered that instead of putting normal coats I should apply thinner coats and really roll the bottle nicely. Since both these colours are very light ,to get full opacity I applied more layers and that hid the glitters and I lost jelly effect ! But somehow I managed to swatch them and although I am not happy with my swatches I will try them again as they are really very pretty polishes !!





So my over all thoughts about these polishes

Pros :-
1- Beautiful everyday shades.
2- Gives beautiful look to nails without any extra effort
3- They are five free

Cons:-
1- Tricky to apply
2- Not quick drying.

These polishes are currently out of stock but you can check them on El-Corazon site HERE

So let me know if you have tried these or similar kind of polishes and what was your experience? Any trick you want to share?


Follow on Bloglovin

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !