Search This Blog

Friday, August 14, 2015

India's Independence Day Nailart - Happy Independence day 2015

Hello Friends,
15th August 2015 is India's 69th Independence Day! I remember as a child how we used to celebrate this day in school. Flag hoisting and national anthem and patriotic songs, cultural programs etc etc! What fun! I certainly miss all that especially when I am out of India. Yet I thought to do something on my nails to celebrate Independence day .I hope you find it interesting :)








Kite flying is popular on this day so I made a tricolor kite. On ring finger I wrote "Jai Hind" which means "long live India" and on pinki I painted a dove which represents peace. All done freehand using acrylic paints. Let me know your views !


Happy Independence Day
ThankYou
ANita


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !