Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Pale Blue Base with Aztec Nailart (Video Tutorial)

Hello Lovelies,


I am back with first nailart of 2016 for #40GreatNailArtIdeas :) This weeks theme is pattern + pale blue base. My pattern prompt was Aztec (also known as tribal commonly). I was very happy with my pattern prompt as I wanted to do it from a long time. Only problem was base- Pale Blue !!! as I didn't have that colour .But I solved that too :D



I created my own pale blue polish by mixing white and blue and I think it turned out lovely. See yourself :)


While doing this design I just went with the flow. I had a vague idea but nothing in particular and I think the end result was quite good :D I just used black and white acrylic paints (brand:Fevicryl) and my thin art brush to create this pattern. I did some mistakes also while doing which I showed how to correct in the video below :)






If you liked this look you might be interested in watching the tutorial, so check out the video below and if you have any problem watching here or you like to watch it on youtube. Click HERE




I hope you enjoyed this post. Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE my channel and tag @stylethosenails if you recreate so I can have a look - Thanks a lot for your time :)

Follow on Bloglovin

Social Links

Check out other beautiful nailart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !