Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas- Things That Fly: Fairies Nailart

Hello Lovelies,

Today I am sharing a cute nail art I did for #40GreatNailArtIdeas Theme Things that fly. This theme is so interesting isn't it. Options are unlimited and I went for fairies. For this nailart I started with gradient background and then added some freehand swirls to give it a mystical look. Then over that I added fairy stickers I received from El-Corazon. I have filmed a small tutorial to show how did swirls on nails so do watch it at the end of the post.










Don't Forget to SUBSCRIBE and if you want to watch on youtube click HERE


Follow on Bloglovin
Social Links

Don't forget to share and leave a comment- Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !