Search This Blog

Friday, January 8, 2016

Firework Nails Round up - Which were liked most?

Hello Lovelies, 

Today is a round up post for Firework Nails for #StyleThoseNailsChallenges. This challenge is running on my facebook group and on my feature page on Instagram@AnitaStyleThoseNails. I was so excited to see so many beautiful nailart. I posted all on my feature page and some of them were liked a lot. Here I am posting those top 3 most liked manis and my personal favourites. So are you ready?? 
Let me first share some pictures of my own nails. This nailart is done freehand using acrylic paints and fine brush. To create this first I started with black base and then sponged some colours randomly on nails. After that I applied sparkle top coat and then painted fireworks over it. Lastly top coated everything. Loved how it turned out :D




I hope you liked my firework nails. Now let me share top three -most liked manis on my instagram of other particpants :)


By instagram @apeksha_27
By instagram @Uma_s_nailart

By instagram @angelnailstudio

Now I would like to share two of my personal favourites also 
First one is by Tracey.
 I loved her freehand firework design a lot and can you believe it's her first try at freehand nailart. 
Her instagram is @tbellew18



Second is by Setu.
 I loved her out of the box idea of go green fireworks !! 
Her instagram is @nailartandbeauty_setu

Hope you enjoyed this post. Don't forget to follow my feature page @AnitaStyleThoseNails and 
if you like me to repost your nailart then just use #Repost2day
You can still join our nailart challenge read the post HERE
Thanks a lot for reading - XO


Follow here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !